Top Social

NUS

Saturday, March 27, 2010
Photobucket

Photobucket
OMG such bad flyaway/frizzy hair here!

Photobucket
HAHAHA I can't stop staring at this photo on our Principles of Communications textbook... It is so cheesy and by the way PR theories are very boring.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Oooh come hither eyes o.O

Photobucket

Photobucket
Wow so many Hazels! Now everyone's happy!

I was rushing for school the other day so I decided to do my makeup in the cab. Forgot to bring my mirror so I had to resort to using the Photobooth on my Mac! CRUCIAL things every girl needs- concealer and eyeliner:

Photobucket
1) Concealer for dark eye circles.

Photobucket
2) Eyeliner for the top.

Photobucket
3) And eyeliner for the bottom.

Photobucket
I was in Govt. & Politics of Singapore lecture, and swung out my table to see this. HAHAHAHA taubox... What on earth is tau pokket?!

Gus: "When's Clash of The Titans coming out?"
Darrell & I: "1st April"
Darrell & I: "Jinx"
Darrell & I: "Double jinx"
Darrell: "Triple jinx"

I've never gone up to a triple jinx before!

Ugh was in school till 11pm on Friday! Very not cool. Haha a friend's friend brought a tv to school, plus the xbox consoles and etc so I went to check out their Winning Eleven marathon/competition.
Got a ride to town but ended up lost and on the ECP to Changi :o thumbs up everyone!

Another 2000 word essay coming up.
To end, everyone go check out The Catorialist, it's like a cat version of The Sartorialist (a famous street fashion photography blog). Hahahaha Purrberry... Giorgio Armeowni, Comme Des Chatons... hahahahahaha...
13 comments on "NUS"
  1. Anonymous5:47 AM

    Hello what brand of eyeliner do you use? You use a different one for top and bottom? Thanks. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe hazel's just not photogenic, cause i can't see what the big deal is about her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw u r as fair as an angmoh zharbo hahaha...

    did u tell her that u r the half blood princess?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous: I'm using two separate eyeliners cause I happen to have 2! Top one is Revlon Black velvet, it's a softer very kohl crayon so I find it easier for the top cause it's very smudgy-ish, better for blending. Bottom is a thinner eyeliner, Maybelline Unstoppable Smudge-Proof

    Will: Then why are you still stalking Hazel on her blog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:30 PM

    whats so special about hazel? just another girl on the street.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA. oh hi guys! um yes nothing is special about me? anyway eh sophie how come you don't have a cbox. i wanna spam you. mwaahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. does ur mother smoke at home or outside corridor? i dont want u to breathe in her second hand smoke.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous12:16 AM

    hello, idk if i asked you this before, but where did you get your blog collage done? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Will: She smokes in the house. All my friends smoke. Everyone I was with/dated smoke. I have lived my entire life with secondhand smoke.

    Anonymous: Photoshop (: Just open a new document in the desired size (at least in terms of width). Then move whatever pictures you want into it! To make the collage longer/wider (as in more space to put photos), go to Canvas Size (under edit I think)

    ReplyDelete
  10. okay..i think u shld just go ahead and smoke cigarettes yourself if u want to. cause frm how i see it, u run a high risk of contracting lung cancer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. btw thats such a tiffany hwang inspired hairdo u got there

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous4:13 PM

    HI what brand of concealer is good?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous: I have no idea mine's some no-brand one from Hong Kong cause I don't like liquid concealers. Once this one runs out I'll probably try Bobbi Brown or L'Oreal? I think Bobbi Brown has a crayon concealer, I prefer crayon ones!

    ReplyDelete