Top Social

miscellaneous

Monday, March 29, 2010
Random stuff I did:

Photobucket
(Someone asked me on my formspring how I keep such fair armpits. HAHAHAHA.)

Photobucket

Photobucket
OMG WADZ DIS? CUPCAKE?!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Haha I took this dress! Anyway that's Jolin, I've known her a while cause she used to be my booker!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Watched How to Train Your Dragon in 3D, thought it was cute. The viking accents are really quite amusing and the dragons are adorable; they're like little dogs/cats.

Played L4D2 two or three days in a row; I really can't even remember.
Remember the helium balloon I bought for Darrell for his birthday? The retard breathed all the helium in and sat alone in his room talking to himself. Way to go.

Oh also watched Diary of a Wimpy Kid. I actually happened to read the book sometime last year cause it was lying around a friend's room. The book wasn't very good so I've no idea why I watched the movie. But it was quite funny in a lame way. I mean I guess you can't expect a movie about an 11-year old's insecurities to be particularly mature.

By the way I don't really see the point of blogshops on Facebook (I mean for consumers. For the owners obviously it's publicity). Or Twitter. Okay for Twitter errr... I guess you'll get an update when there's a new collection, but aren't email notifications enough?

Ugh okay I really wish everyone would just let me rot in my little hole.
11 comments on "miscellaneous"
  1. Anonymous8:41 PM

    you've gorgeous legs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. u look really great in that checkered shirt?!!@??!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. that caucasian model looks so fat beside u. just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:23 AM

    ohmygoodness sophie, you looked great in every picture!! you're so lucky to have nice skin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:21 PM

    so whats your secret to fair arm pits? please share!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think Sophie's armpits are just fair n white naturally. n that she bathes regularly when she was growing up as a kid.

    due to the fact that we all live in a country where summer is all year round, we perspire alot n it certainly doesn't help with the high humidity in the air. so often, areas such as armpits and crotches, whereby they aren't exposed to the air often, are moist venues for opportunistic fungal infections, which will leads to discolouring of the affected areas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. shut up oppa

    ReplyDelete
  8. er ben..actually..u can just call me will. i m not korean n technically speaking only girls can call me 'oppa'.

    the term oppa also has a sexual connotation to it, ever since so nyuh shi dae abused the term in their song "oh!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey sophie, where do you usually get your jeans from? trying to find nice skinnies with good cut:) perhaps, something other than mango,zara,topshop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dawn: I have the same problem!! I just received these F21.com jeans I had ordered, they seem pretty okay. Not like AWESOME fit but passable. Their material's thinner so it feels less heavy and anyway it's pretty affordable like $20+ I think? The other pair of jeans I have that I find fits okay are from UO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous10:42 PM

    Were u a model?

    ReplyDelete