Top Social

Zouk Flea

Friday, June 28, 2013

Floral collared top & skirt from Edence
I especially like the skater skirt with the laser cutout details at the bottom!
Quote "10OFF" to get 10% off your purchases!

*** *** ***


Another laser cut-out skirt! Easy to match & unique as well, I love the design of this piece!
Also available in navy, white & pink on Amebelle! Find them on Facebook as well!
Quote "sophie10" for 10% off :)

*** *** ***


Stretchy black dress from Dancing Circus! Every girl needs an LBD (little black dress) they say & this one has an interesting back! And it's stretchable so it's really comfortable to wear.
They're currently having sales with 20% off all regular priced items! Simply key in "greatDCsales"!

*** *** ***

Sold some of my stuff at a flea held by Jipaban (a.k.a Nuffnang) at Zouk!
It was kind of a rush because my house is undergoing renovations so I wanted to clear items before leaving for Europe for 3 weeks! Now I hope to have another flea when I get back :)

Anyhow, for those of you who came down you might have met my mom haha.
She was just going to drop me off at first but ended up staying all the way!

Another old friend of mine, Rachel, also came & helped me take some pictures:
I never really bother with racks or displaying my items anymore lol.
Too troublesome & it gets messed up quickly when people look through things!
So... just all lumped in my suitcase :/




Took pictures with some of the other bloggers down that day!

With Ben... (lol for a moment it sounded weird because I'm so used to "Typical Ben")

... and his brother Randy! 
That's their tshirt, which says Ben Ran Away (geddit?) & the funds were given to charity!

With Esther Xie!

And Meiting!

These pictures below were sent to me by here as well:

They asked the bloggers & staff (Maylene from Jipaban & Sofie from Zouk) to join in the clothes buffet! Basically you get one bag & rush to fill it with as many clothes as possible within one minute!
So those are our full bags & we were comparing to see who got more haha.

And last picture with Esther & Meiting!

Ok goodnight from Greece (Crete, to be exact)! My throat is killing me & there's no such thing as cooling water here :( And in fact I can't even find Strepsils O.O All the small things you miss when you travel... (like cotton buds haha) Bye bye!
4 comments on "Zouk Flea"
  1. I really like the white laser cut skirt. The flea looks like a lot of fun! Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice... love your old black hair though!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love you with blonde!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:37 PM

    You have such a great style.And the blonde hair really suits you! <3

    ReplyDelete