Top Social

Nuffnang is 5!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012
O.O I'm one of the last Nuffnang bloggers to blog about their birthday party!
I think the last person is Yutaki, but he's in a category of his own since his blogposts & photos only turn up 6 to 12 months later #troll.

The birthday bash was held at Swissotel Stamford, in a private function room on the 69th floor!
Great view of the city area ^_^

[FML YUTAKI JUST TOLD ME HE'S ALSO DOING HIS POST NOW]
[OMG I GOTTA ~ HUSTLE ~]

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Random pictures taken above while Yutaki was trying to adjust my camera's settings!

I first signed up at Nuffnang's website in January 2009! I remember blogging about it too, because my mom had just cut off my allowance then (pre-uni break) hahahaha. 
I was allowance-less for 8 months O.O
So yeah... best excuse then to try out the be-paid-to-blog thing!

I officially signed the contract sometime in May last year, so I've been with Nuffnang as a "talent"/contracted blogger for slightly less than a year! :D

Photobucket

The Nuffnang staff (called Nuffies) did up this cute backdrop with accessories for us to take photos with!
It's a really great idea for parties; you can do it for your birthday, wedding, baby shower, miscellaneous vain girls' gathering... Lots of cute photos!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ming, one of the co-founders of Nuffnang, giving a short speech! :D
Tim is the other co-founder & he's getting married to Malaysian blogger Audrey! Their meme proposal video has over 2 million views! It's very sweet; I cried watching it hahaha T_T

Photobucket

Photobucket

Chua En Lai from The Noose did stand-up comedy! He took on one of his The Noose roles, which was the Thai newscaster (or random personality, not sure lol)!

Photobucket
They had to do a "pole dance" around the mike stand O.O LOL

Photobucket
One of the other challenges: Drawing a caricature of Ming! It was naturally left to Wendy because she's the best at drawing lol. Our table won because of her drawing!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photos taken with other Nuffnang bloggers below!
(and interspersed with photos ripped from the official photographer of the night)

Photobucket

Peggy, Jayne & Nuffnang cards!

Photobucket

Brad, Beatrice & Nuffnang props!

Ok all the rest of the photos are the official event ones! Whenever there's an event like this I feel terribly uninspired to take photos because I can just wait for the mega nice official ones ^_^

Photobucket
Wahahaha Wendy & I got the right camera! #victorykid.jpg

Photobucket
I got the right camera again! #doublevictorykidjpg

Photobucket
And lastly with Ming!
(these are photos of printed photos, that's why it's so grainy)

Photobucket
This was my table! The most enthusiastic one in the Q&A challenge :D

And below is Chua Enlai coming over to get poor Qiuting for the pole dance challenge!
He must have picked her because she has the sacrificial lamb look.
Or the pole-dancing-whore look LOLOL.

Photobucket

Photobucket
HAHAHAHAHA THIS PHOTO OF QIUTING IS DAMN FUNNY!

I seriously LOL-ed...

CAKE CUTTING TIME:

Photobucket

I love the cake! So cute! Hehe that's Ming & Tim, the two co-founders on each side of the cake!
I don't know whether the Nuffnang birthday cakes in the other countries (Nuffnang has offices across Asia - Thailand, China... etc & also Australia) have to feature the two of them as well haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ming cutting the cake surrounded by the Nuffies!

Photobucket
Desserts!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Group photo of my table :D
Spot Valerie, Wendy, Qiuting, Ming, Nat Ho, Brad, Beatrice, Jayne & Vernon!

Photobucket
And... here's a totally irrelevant picture of my bracelet & bag for the night.

Nuffnang events are always a lot of fun! Can't wait for the next one :)
Happy 5th Anniversary Nuffnang!

[EDIT]

Photobucket
Wahahaha I even had time to do this! And screenshot it & blog it here!
I was furiously refreshing his blog while posting my post up LOL *competitive*
*cheap thrill*
6 comments on "Nuffnang is 5!"
  1. Anonymous3:03 AM

    the nuffnang community seems so fun to be a part of *jelly* i live in canada :(.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BITCHY ASS!!
    let u win la! the 1st 3 chio pics all i take for u one, why my face like kena burn and sibei fat in the other pics!? huh!!!!! lol. FMLFMLFMFLMFLMFLMFLMFLMFLMFLFMLFMLFMLFMLF~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:09 AM

    Harroow:D I came across someone who pretends to be you on fb.just thought that you might wanna know and report her:) here's the link, she call herself veronica chiu hahah wtf.
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003594997562

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:28 PM

    Hi, where did you get the black necklace you wore with the dress from Stephie's Shop? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I laughed like mad too when I saw ur tweet of a picture of QiuQiu laughing! hahahha! EPIC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ellara4:02 PM

    Where did you get your bracelet and bag btw? thanks:) you're awesome Sophie:)

    ReplyDelete