Top Social

Tiger Lunar Extravaganza

Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Photobucket
Some of you mentioned on my Formspring how they had spotted Alaric and I on the newspaper haha.

I was asked if I would be interested in going for Tiger Beer's Chinese New Year celebration, complete with a dinner and entertainment, located along the water at Marina Bay.

Photobucket
The tent set up for the event is massive!

Photobucket
Free flow of Tiger Beer and Guinness!

Photobucket
Woohoo I was super excited about the Low Hei! I didn't like it much last time but now I do, especially the crunchy bits! :D
Alaric really liked the little salted fish in the bowl and kept asking for more!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Some photos taken with Cheryl (the girl in black)!
(And okay I think it's obvious which side I like to take photos on haha).

Photobucket

Photobucket
Fireworks! I think the Chingay Parade was happening at the same time, so we got a pretty good view.

Photobucket

Photobucket
2 comments on "Tiger Lunar Extravaganza"
  1. Isabelle9:51 AM

    haha,
    i thought the salted fish was fries.. ^_^

    btw,
    nice outfit! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! May I know where you usually get your high waisted denim shorts? I couldn't really find the designs anywhere.

    ReplyDelete