Top Social

TGIS (yuck)

Sunday, January 31, 2010
Okay it's Sunday which is generally everyone's rotting day. I've harvested my crops on Farmville, burst my blisters from yesterday's pageant and procrastinated doing my Geography research. A fulfilling day I say.

I love reading fmylife.com, icanhascheezburger.com and failblog.org (I'm just pathetic that way). These made me laugh:





IKR



HAHAHAHA told you Twilight is so bloody gay!
This reminds me of another post I saw. Okay just to clarify, everyone knows that "coming out of the closet" means admitting you're gay right?

So anyway, this girl posted on someone's Facebook: "dude you're so far in the closet you're having adventures in Narnia."

Haha sorry I thought that was funny.


HAHAHAHAHA.


In case some didn't get it, salmonella is a type of bacteria associated with food poisoning.

Actually I think the days I like the best are Fridays, not Saturdays. (This does not apply to present situation because I have dance both Friday and Saturday and means I generally hate my whole week).

On Fridays there's the whole ANTICIPATION of the weekend, plus Saturdays I can get up any time. On Saturday I'd be like, Crap tomorrow's Sunday which mean it's Monday the day after. And I have church so no sleeping late ):

P.S. I find it hilarious when some people wanna get all arty-farty and "deep" and start writing poems (especially on "emo" pictures). The poems themselves generally are already... plus the SPELLING ERRORS. Hahahaahaahaaaaaa...
P.P.S. I mean don't they proof-read their stuff?? Or I guess they were too caught up in the mOmEnt.
Post Comment
Post a Comment