Top Social

Fire!

Tuesday, June 02, 2009






I now have a weighing machine in my room!
The only significance of this new development is that I can henceforth join the ranks of weight-conscious teenage girls around the globe as they step onto that small scale and watch the numbers climb a little higher than they would want it to. Cause in spite of what everyone says about inner beauty and a healthy body and what not, everyone also knows that the only socially acceptable healthy body is the one everyone also wishes they had- flesh in all the right places, lean and toned everywhere else.

P.S. I did not go to Ikea looking for a weighing scale; I was actually searching for a suitable shelf for my new table, which incidentally, I did not find. But paying $5.90 to be able to obsess about my weight seems quite reasonable.
P.P.S. It's just that the only other weighing scale in the house does not seem trustworthy since at one point it kept indicating mysterious weight losses that honestly had me Googling cancer.

Oh and I've accepted NUS' offer so I guess I'll be going there! Time to decide on my University Outfit, University Pencilcase, University File, University Stationery etc etc.
Post Comment
Post a Comment