Top Social

LAST DAY OF WORK TOMORROW

Monday, March 30, 2009


My work hours are 8.00am-5.45pm

Today at work I wrote down all the things my mom owes me money for (e.g. driving lessons), ticked "Quit Job" off my to-do list, approximated the floor plan of my room and potential room makeover and tried to think of what clothes I'd like to sell.

It is somewhat disconcerting that I am learning how to write a resignation letter before I have ever learnt to write my resume.

The woman in the cubicle across me comes in at 8.40am every day while the one in front of her spends the first office hour cleaning her workstation. She either has OCD tendencies or a dire skiving habit, because today she even came over to clean my table.

I'm free! Next up is to think of how I can spend my earnings.
Post Comment
Post a Comment