Top Social

hello sunshine

Monday, February 23, 2009
Mommy: Maid complained. She's not cleaning yr room anymore until u throw out some of e junks.
Sophie: Hahaha
Mommy: Dun u hahaha... u dirty girl! Thot only boys are like dat! Shame on u! Very soon u'll get maggots growing in yr room - I am serious!

Hahahahaha...............

Heading down to Zouk at 3am on a Saturday night. Trolley rides on Sunday night at Holland.


(Swing is damn camwhore. Just imagine all the self-shots she has in her own phone...). No pictures with me at Zouk cause I was rewearing a fairly recent outfit, don't judge me.

Chloe, Swing and I went to Sentosa to tan today. Don't know if many noticed, but it happened to be raining buckets sob sob. It was so hot in the morning but dark clouds began gathering around noon.


Both shades are mine. We got on the wrong tram but it doesn't matter when you're never in a hurry to go anywhere anyway.


We went to Cafe del Mar. You can use the facilities (beds, showers, pool etc) as long as you order. Their nachos and the respective dips are teh sexxx.







Hehezxz still pigging out. We ordered nachos and fish and chips.







This was while we were huddled under a little shelter waiting for the rain to stop. God knows why we ever left the sanctuary of Cafe del Mar. Sheesh Chloe kept threatening to burn me; like I'd feel heat and open my eyes (protected by my shades...) to a flame because I wouldn't share my towel with her and she refused to dirty her own.

Loser is still squatting while both Swing and I fell asleep waiting for the sun to come out.

My sheer dress...




Met up with Jeannie, Brandon and Rudy at Lido. Watched He's just not that into you which was quite good. Funniest were the atypical cheesy lines like "you are my exception" and we all turn to look at Brandon (new age sensitive guy and etc etc) because he's bound to have liked it.

Just like the first time I met him-
Sophie: "Omg the 'You're my personal brand of heroin' line in Twilight was damn lame please."
Brandon: "I put it on my facebook profile...".

Oh and I did get slightly burnt from Sentosa today! Flying off this Thursday for Hong Kong, k everyone better miss me.
Post Comment
Post a Comment