Top Social

dignitas

Monday, January 12, 2009





I'm quite sure none of my neighbours read my blog. Or the Neighborhood Watch either, if it still exists. Not that my estate has one anyway. I think.

My day today was indubitably exciting. Let's see... I got up at 3pm and then cleaned the house (back-breaking. I deem this child labour) and fell asleep again while reading a book. At this moment there are only 3 people I wish to see. But it doesn't matter, I'm alone at home and just now I wondered if I were to choose my dying moment, who I would want there and why. Or if there should be people there at all. After all, we are one in the world, and the world in one.

Okay I just googled my last line cause I thought I had heard it somewhere but I didn't find it anywhere (so I guess I should thank my muse) and instead got linked to things like "one solution for world peace". And one suggestion was- WIPE OFF ISREAL AND ZIONISM errr. Haha like that would solve everything. Seriously I can't believe websites titled JihadWatch exist. I mean duh I know they do but it's kind of surreal....

P.S. Yes I think I'd like to have people with me when I die.
Post Comment
Post a Comment