Top Social

Friday, November 07, 2008

That's Charmer the Unicorm.

Hihihi! 6 Papers down this week woohoo I'm almost done, I can start thinking about Post-ALevel outfits!
Papers so far have been alright-ish like not easy but not extraordinarily hard either. Maybe it's cause I didn't wear my lucky panties at all this week.

But most importantly, everyone thought roughly the same as me about our papers so at least I won't be disadvantageously bell-curved. (a.k.a everyone else did very well so the minimum mark for an A grade changes from 70 to say, 80, but for you the paper sucked so it means you're going to do even worse than usual)

I've only 4 papers left spread over 2 weeks, 2 of which are multiple choice (MCQ). And they're split into one core-one MCQ per week so I've like 3 days to study for each paper. Feeling fairly relaxed now, I can finally catch up on my sleep! I've been averaging like 3hours a night now...

Chloe: I'm going to zzz. Need a fresh brain in times of desperation.
Sophie: Haha fresh but empty brain?

Age old debate. Better a prepared but very tired brain or inadequately prepared but alert?
Post Comment
Post a Comment