Top Social

Monday, December 03, 2007
Read my post carefully, I did not say that kids from single parent familes are either very negative or very positive about life. I said I was irked by the fact that there exists a STEREOTYPE against such kids, whether it is either negative, positive and you have a friend/yourself/cousin/whatever who has the right to be affected by a unhappy childhood is not the issue at hand.

Like one tagger said, no one should be stereotyped because of their family background?

-

Anyway, photos from sometime last week or maybe last last haha. Headed down to Rachel Ng' s place, I totally love her condo's landscaping. There's like water features everywhere!

It was potluck so I brought nuggets, cooked it myself!! I brought about 30nuggets I think, but I ate quite alot of it as soon as I reached haha.









At one point there were these annoying boys in the pool and I said I wanted to take their ball away and Phebe they all dared me to so I swam and took the ball haha.

Then I passed it to Sherry who gave it to the security guard, who was ever so grateful to us, like we were accomplices *wiNk wiNk, smilE smIle*.



And they copied me:




Camille finally came at night, and Rachel Ng's shower design is the most retarded ever.
We sat at her new outdoor table and had a pretty big spread of food, and celebrated Phebe and Camille's belated birthdays!






Oh oh and it's our err.. clique's one-year anniversary haha. We're called HIPPOCLIQUE and Addie's missing (as usual) and the origin of our clique name is stupid haha but whatever.
Post Comment
Post a Comment