Top Social

Sunday, January 14, 2007
Finally went down to SMSS with Cheryl last week to collect some package for me.

Haha well what's in the package? A Parker pen and a postcard from someone who says he didn't know how to approach me and so left it at the school.

I didn't even know Parker pens are expensive haha.

Cheryl: It was created by some guy named Parker
Sophie: So pilot created by someone named Pilot ah
(I was kidding okay, I am not THAT stupid)

Saturday!
Went for cheerleading practice with Kimberly and Cheryl. Hahahaha yes I'm now a cheerleader! Kimberly and I weren't sure if we would join but it was very fun so we're gonna stay in it!

Stolen off Nellie's blog. I see a stark resemblance between myself and a giraffe.

--------

Bathed etc then Cheryl and I went down to her church, then met the rest of the OG for STEAMBOAT!

Cheryl: Let's have some STEAM and some BOAT!
Donson: You're going to be very smelly at DXO later. No one will dance near you.
:/

Hahahah Donson drank some water, choked and SPAT out the water over the table !

Cheryl was damn gross, she was looking for a LONG noodle with her HANDS and so she'd put back the short ones unto the plate?! Wtf only I was still willing to eat the noodles after that. (sorLey I refused to cook anything what)

--------

DXO was pretty screwed up. Jesslyn, Elaine and Camille couldn't get in because it was already at maximum capacity?

Eventually they got in and we really only started dancing at 2+am.

Some VERY RETARDED guy kept trying to dance with me, even when Phebe+Jesslyn+Camille were all around me he kept coming?!

He'd stick his hand in between them to touch my hair or face?! Wtf I was flinging his hand away and finally our new friends (guys) made another barrier and spoke to him.

---------

I'm so tired, cheer practice was strenuous! I can't sneeze or lift my arm without my muscles aching.
Post Comment
Post a Comment