Top Social

Monday, November 20, 2006
Sophie Loser Girl, I think I'm the only one who hasn't updated after the end of Olevels. (ooohh look, Addie loser-ier girl, SHIT she just beat me while my post was saved in drafts!)

Haha our post-Olevel life so far very.. exciting ah (bumming-fest)

Although Olevels are over, I find myself getting even LESS sleep because I would suddenly decided that re-reading Order of the Phoenix was a worthwhile event and read it till 5am.

Hello eyebags.

Friday
Sherry and I changed after History paper and went to meet the others in town. (gave up phone shopping) Watched Final Call! (Japanese horror show) I swear it has the greatest number of loopholes in its storyline possible.

Saturday
PLomB dress shopping for RachelNg. Went to meet RachelKoh while the lazy flies (sherry+rachelng) left for dinner then we bummed around.

Haha after endless hours of bumming, RachelKoh and I then bummed at Rocky Master's with Hazel and Zhen.

Sunday
SONIA MAO did NOT come for SSS-party preparations. Sherry and I did the cow for pin-the-tail-on-the-cow (sorry donkey dunno how to draw) and some streamers.

Got my new phone yay!

Monday
Sherry at my house now, freeloading off my computer and screaming at SP.
Post Comment
Post a Comment