Top Social

Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Saturday Amath class
(stolen from Rachel)



AIYAH I'm gonna layer my hair already lah okay!!! (I can imagine the sigh of relief)




Please note Sophie slowly disappear from camera lens (RACHEL taking what)


Wah Sophie almost gone already.


Sophie (1) + Rachel (1) = Sherry (2)


Wahzz only Sophie didn't wear makeup today.

Mother: You know Avril Lavigne married a 41 year old man?! It's in the newspaper!
Sophie: Huh *checks newspaper*
Sophie: It says she married someone from SUM 41 lah!

Omg I flagged the wrong bus while waiting after school today, hahahahaha well done Sophie!

Mindless emails from Mother:

Turn him down!
Him: How did you get to be so beautiful?
Her: I must've been given your share.

HIM: I think I could make you very happy.
HER: Why? Are you leaving?

HIM: What would you say if I asked you to marry me?
HER: Nothing. I can't talk and laugh at the same time.

HIM: Where have you been all my life?
HER: Hiding from you.

HIM: Where have you been all my life?
HER: Where I'll be the rest of your life - in your wildest dreams

-Men are like Chocolate Bars.
Sweet, smooth, & they usually head right for your hips.

-Men are like Mascara.
They usually run at the first sign of emotion.

-Men are like Lava Lamps.
Fun to look at, but not very bright.

-Men are like Parking Spots.
All the good ones are taken, the rest are handicapped.
Post Comment
Post a Comment