Top Social

Picnic

Saturday, October 26, 2013
Afternoon picnic on (relatively) sunny Sunday afternoon.
The skies were overcast but I somehow managed to get sunburnt -_-
I have spaghetti-straps tan lines now :/


I think I basically ate only the pasta & pizza. Ma fav foods!!!

Sneakers to the beach.
BECAUSE MY HAVAIANAS ARE STILL WITH DAPHNE.
It has been 3 months. I miss my slippers!




LOL #wannabeTumblr








Happy Halloween!
Halloween is one of my favourite events of the year! I love seeing the costumes & dressing up!
I'm off to shower & become a blue crayon!
7 comments on "Picnic"
  1. i just ordered that denim shirt he is wearing :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous5:12 PM

      He is such a cutie pie!

      Delete
  2. The beach is so pretty! I'm super jealous. -Hanna Lei

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:48 PM

    hey girl, do u work near cross street? saw someone looking like u

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:45 AM

    Pretty pictures~

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first photo of you with the balloons is totally Tumblr-worthy. You're so pretty, Sophie! <3

    ReplyDelete