Top Social

Le Dent

Tuesday, September 03, 2013
Random, but I assume most of you hold your iPhone like this?
With the little pinkie tucked under to support its weight while you type?
I can't be the only one right?

Anyhow, I've noticed that I'm starting to get a bit of a dent on my pinkie O.O
Like... there's a semi-permanent mark & it feels more concave than should be normal?

I've only had my iPhone for a year! What about people who've been using it all the way?!
(never had this problem with the Blackberry)

P.S. I dropped my phone into my bowl of spaghetti carbonara the other day

P.P.S. That is my default position in my room. I do everything on my bed. I haven't touched my desk in like, a year. I think I last studied at it 2 semesters ago O.O
12 comments on "Le Dent"
  1. I hold my phone like that too. My fingers though are too thin to get dents. Hanna Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. My focus is on the moustache sticker!!! LIKE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:22 PM

    omg i just realized my pinkie is abit dented as well.. Btw, r u still with ur bf?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:54 PM

    Haha, i hold my iphone like that too! But no dent on my little pinkie uhoh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHAHA omg you're right I just noticed. I never got this with my blackberry also!!'

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hold my iphone like that too and i've had it since 2.5/3 (?) years already but i don't have a dent like that though

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor dude, stop bullying him.

    It's a sign you need to change to iPhone 5S as soon as it is released.

    And I guess we are all more interested on what's behind that phone. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. try holding it with both of your hands.. could avoid getting more significant "dent" at your little fingle..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, poor Sophie! My mom has an iphone but she doesn't have a dent!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous8:01 PM

    Sophie!!! Please blog more! I love reading your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous5:20 PM

    Omg, I just realized I hold my iphone this way and YES i have a dent wtffffff

    ReplyDelete
  12. Actually... now that you've mentioned it, I noticed that I do have a more concaved portion on my pinkie as well. Oh man! It's very slight though and I wouldn't have realized if I wasn't looking.

    ReplyDelete