Top Social

Blogpost... #1000?

Tuesday, September 24, 2013
"Omg I'm actually eating my whole pizza. Normally I struggle to finish half omg."
...
*a while later*

"Left with a quarter pizza. I could eat it. But quite piggy. Such a dilemma."
...
*a while later*

"Staring forlornly at the quarter pizza"
...
*a while later*

"They have been banished to the recesses of my fridge. AWAY FROM ME."
"Far from my reach!"
"They will never be touched."
.
.
"Till tomorrow's breakfast that is..."

That was my Monday evening for you.

Outfit for dinner with Vivaleng the other day!
(In standard Sophie fashion, these were actually taken quite a long time ago)




| Bangle & ring - Amber Sceats | Bag - Chloe | Bracelet - $2 from a flea (lost it that day haha) |

Both top & bottom are from The Mayfair!
All items are under $15.90 :O
Quote "SOPHIEWILLOCQ" to get $1/piece!
(not valid for new arrivals)
Find them on Facebook as well!

Pictures were taken in front of the wood panels outside the B1 Cineleisure toilets, in case you were wondering. I know how important #OOTD backgrounds are! *cough* No but seriously, sometimes I come across a poor boyfriend being stuck taking a godzillion pictures for his girlfriend's Instagram #OOTDs hahaha. Always an amusing sight. Unfortunately also a likely role any boyfriend of mine will have to undertake.

Some of you may have realised that I've disabled my Formspring account, which at last count had... 23097 responses :O I thought I would feel sadder about it, but in the end it just feels like that part of my life (hahaha) is behind me. I actually had my Formspring for what, 3+ years? :O Time flies.
I still think the convenience of being able to ask & answer questions on one platform makes sense though, so I may decide to start again on Ask.fm since it allows anonymous questions :) 
I'll see how it goes! 24hrs/day are just not enough.

P.S. I just divided 23097 by (3 x 365)... I answered an average of 21 questions a day... #nolife


6 comments on "Blogpost... #1000?"
  1. What!? I can't believe how many questions you answered. -Hanna Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the purple! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Latasha10:12 PM

    so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your ring and bracelet ooh super love it!!

    kisses from indonesia,
    ayuadiras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can't believe it's food again... xD

    ReplyDelete