Top Social

OOTD

Friday, April 26, 2013
More mirror OOTDs! These were taken sometime in early February I think.
It was pretty long ago hence there is still an open suitcase in the background, which is really no excuse because I got back from Europe on 31st December 2012 haha. And if you follow me on Twitter (I would link myself here but I'm too lazy) you should know that I'm headed to Europe again this summer!

In December I visited mostly Northern Europe - Paris, Zurich, Munich & Stavanger
And froze my ass off.

So this time I'll be heading to Southern Europe, around the Mediterranean Sea!
Going to be heading to Istanbul, Athens, Crete, Rome & Ibiza. Pretty excited!

| Top - Bangkok | Shorts & bag - Online |

| Top - Bangkok | Bag - Chloe | Bracelet - Marc by Marc Jacobs | Belt - Mango |

| Top - Bangkok | Shorts - DIY | Bag - Chloe | Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell |

These are the Jeffrey Campbells too small for me... Sigh. And they're sold out everywhere now :(

| Top - Runway Bandits | Necklace - H&M | Bag, shorts - blahhhh same as above |

| Denim jacket - Online | Top - Bangkok | Shorts - F21 |

| Furry outerwear - Runway Bandits | Top - Flaunt.cc |

Haha I look like a furry... panda... thing. I bought this for Europe & only used it like, once.
And it took up hell a lot of space in the suitcase :/

| Top - Bangkok | Skirt, beanie - Online | Necklaces - Cine, overseas | Stockings - Topshop |
Haha theme that night at Zouk was KPOP! Wore this with sneakers.
OMG AND SPOT ONE OF THE KITTIES BEHIND!
I MISS THE KITTENS <3 <3 <3 <3

All 5 kittens were adopted by the way! 3 went to homes with another cat (it was a priority to me that each kitten go to someone already owning a cat) while 2 were adopted together. So all 5 will grow up with a cat buddy :D Very happy that things turned out well for them! I should try & get an update from their owners soon & blog the massive stock of cute kitten photos I have! 
Aww I miss them, they were so lovely & amazingly affectionate.

| Top - H&M | Shorts - Online | Bag - Balenciaga | Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell | Bracelet - ASOS |

Another time I tried to wear the too-small-for-me-shoes & figured it wouldn't be often so I have to ~ capture this moment ~ & cement it in time. Something gay like that. Also I think I had decided not to go for class so I had time to kill while walking back to my house haha.

Lazy to wear contact lens that day! I've had this top since I was 17.

Disney theme at Zouk!

And tried to wear colorful accessories to match, including a Stitch ring.

| Dress - ASOS | Necklace - H&M | Bag - Chloe |

| Top - Nastygal | Flower - H&M | Outerwear & shorts - Online | Bracelet - Accessorize |

| Top, belt - Online |

A lot of my stuff is from Bangkok & random online shops that I can't remember, which means they're not any that I patronise regularly! And I tend to re-wear a few key items for a period of time & then move on to another set of key items for another period of time... Hence the mint shorts & Chloe bag.
Haven't actually used it in a while.

Random Norwegian shot glass that I bought at the airport to use up the rest of my remaining NOK!
Now it holds my hairpins & safety pins haha.

And a massive bruise on my leg which I have no idea how I got.
And I am also now de-hairified because I just went for a full leg wax! (In case some of you felt like pointing out the fine hairs on my upper leg in the picture above... haha)(People notice everything O.O)

***

I had my last day of school, EVER, last Friday. It wasn't exciting or memorable at all because that day I also had my last essay, EVER, due, & in standard last-semester-syndrome, I was still doing it.
But by the way I have never submitted any essay late; always, always made the deadline.
And I write pretty fast (Y). It's amazing how productive you are closer to the deadline haha.

But so yes, I didn't think about taking pictures or doing anything for the last time or anything like that. 

I feel a little sad (quite sad really) because I always enjoyed school. NUS wasn't incredibly exciting, but it was still good. I would definitely say NUS was a positive experience, although I do think I could have done more; like been more involved in school & met more people. That's one thing I do regret.

But well that's that & it's a little mind-boggling to be done with education because THAT'S THE ONLY THING I'VE EVER KNOWN. I have spent my life thus far being educated.

And it's time to go out into the real world &.... not use any of my education.
(Well for real, not much of what we learn has direct application)
10 comments on "OOTD"
  1. I think I know how you feel about school. When I finish I won't know what to do with myself. Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your first step towards a whole new life experience!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you really coming in Rome? Whoa, that's my home city!
    If you need advice feel free to ask me! :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. North of europe? Paris? cold? *laughs* Paris is warm and middle europe. I'm from Sweden, now THAT's northern cold europe with snow and reindeers haha! Now if (I don't konw why but IF) you would want to feel real cold and snow and all that crap, then you should come here ;)

    //Wayu

    www.wayusplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean more North compared to where I'm going this summer! And I did go to Norway, although Stavanger is the southernmost part of it lol.

      Delete
  5. Anonymous9:31 PM

    Sophie if you haven't booked your tix, do consider going to Santorini! I went there last year and I can safely say it's was one of the best trips in my life! The island is absolutely breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:26 PM

    This has no link to your post but i just wanna say I really like your blog and the way you think! :) I may be taking sociology as well in uni, pretty stoked. All the best to your working life!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:13 AM

    Hi Sophie,

    You've mentioned in your tweet how thankful you are for XiaXue's generosity. In what way is she generous to you? I would like to read about XiaXue's generosity towards you so maybe at some point you can insert it in one of your future blog entries? . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on finishing school. So u are going to start work now or become a full time blogger?

    ReplyDelete