Top Social

Skyline

Sunday, February 17, 2013
I finally went to the rooftop of MBS! Unfortunately I still have yet to see the famous infinity pool T_T
I remember when MBS first opened my Facebook feed was simply flooded with people taking pictures at the edge of the pool & overlooking Singapore's CBD... It's like everyone except me has gone haha.

But anyway, thanks to the lovely team at Lewis PR & Blackberry Singapore for putting it together, I dropped by Ku De Ta at MBS for drinks & tapas before catching the musical The Jersey Boys!

The view before the sun set:



With Chloe! I will never understand people that think a good photo involves some kind of funky angle... It just looks awkward & these people are usually so certain it's a great idea haha.


Chloe & I with Estelle, whom I've known since 2008! I remember we spoke mostly about the fact that we have the same name (I'm Sophie Estelle Willocq) & it's a pretty uncommon one!

And here's the view at night! :) It looks really pretty with all the lights!



So that was just a quick update! :) I can't believe it's already mid-February! Where has time gone O.O
HAVE YOU GUYS STARTED/ACHIEVED YOUR 2013 RESOLUTIONS?
I can't fail my resolutions because... I purposely don't make any hahaha. They stress me out!
I'm sure we all always have goals in our minds & we really don't need a list/occasion to mark them.

12 comments on "Skyline"
  1. Wow it is beautiful!

    - Keyta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I did not make any resolutions either:P I kept telling myself that I would do a post on it, but oh well:)

    Townhouse Palette

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your fluff fur jacket! How did you bought it? 8D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:37 PM

    Soapz! Ur not alone. Me too have not gone to the swimming pool! But atleast you went to the rooftop. I havent even went there before! God bless me. Hahaha

    Now you mention ur middle name "estelle" it always remind me of the song American boy by estelle. I actually sing it after reading ur update. And its stuck in my head!

    - K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, that's an awesome view!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, it looks really nice there! and i agree about not making resolutions. :) i love your blog, by the way! cheers. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:24 PM

    Sophie, your fur jacker rocks! can i know where did you buy that?

    ReplyDelete
  8. The view is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that fur jacket looks swinging on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow what a beautiful scenary!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just saw this post and our pic! Aww thanks dear :) Someone needs to kick my butt so I'll upload mine too. I think I took that "awkward" angle picture of U and Chloe!? 0.0

    Hah. Haa... ha? (Awkward fo sho now! lol)

    ReplyDelete