Top Social

Photobooth Fun

Wednesday, February 06, 2013
Everybody looks so happy in Photobooth pictures! :D

Last week for Zouk's TGIW (Thank God It's Wednesday if that wasn't obvious enough) Go Big Or Go Home the theme was K-Pop! Hahaha I spent ages combing my closet trying to find something K-Popish... I used SNSD's I Got A Boy video as inspiration & studiously watched it 4 or 5 times hahaha.

In that video most of the girls were dressed in crop tops, denim & lots of bright colours & accessories!
So I tried to find something that looked something like that but still seemed normal enough for Zouk.

In the end I opted for a crop top, denim bandage skirt, beanie, 2 necklaces &... sneakers!
Haha first time wearing sneakers to Zouk. Pretty comfy actually; dance all night!


Hahaha cute pictures with Sherry & Rachel; all three of us are from the same secondary school!
Sherry has also been working at Zouk as a door bitch for quite a while already so say hi to her haha.

More laughing...




Aww <3


Then pictures with Teresa, Chloe & Gus!





Haha Chloe looks so cute there!



Lololol highly unglamorous big-mouthed laugh...



Love the colours in the photos! :D
It brightens up my midweek & TGIW guys! 2 more days to the weekend :)
And it's Chinese New Year soon! So we get a long weekend! ~ Whoop whoop ~


P.S. Wtf torrential downpour today T_T Worst day ever to be wearing a floor-sweeping maxi dress!
P.P.S. Level 80 on Candy Crush! :D Go go go me!
P.P.P.S. Took train to & from school today despite 1) 10am class & 2) crazy rain *pats self on back*
12 comments on "Photobooth Fun"
  1. Those pictures look sooo awesome! Seems like you really enjoyed yourselves, very fun.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:11 PM

    Hi Sophie, I need your help. I love this beautiful young girl but she's already got a boyfriend and so she ignores me. What should I do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:16 PM

    Haha you and ur friends hogging on the photobooth! Lol but you look so happy and cheery!

    Your outfit don't look any kpop-ish leh. Next time watch 2ne1(i love you mv). Check it out! I think most of the kpop girls dress up in mini short dresses that shows their leg. I think it would look awesome on you too as you have nice long leg.

    Anw what do you think of the i got a boy mv since you watch it a couple of times? I am an anti of them. Hehe!

    Well so are you prepared for cny already? Whats ur favourite cny goodies anw?

    Have a good day soapz!

    - K

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOMAIGAWD CANDY CRUSH LVL 80???! I'M STUCK AT LVL 29 T-T

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your laughing photos look like they belong in an advertisement campaign! And level 80 on Candy Crush is crazy :O

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your red lips helped you accomplish that kpop look for you. I wish there's a picture that shows your whole outfit though. especially the sneakers!



    http://ahintofsunlight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colors in the photos are awesome! And all the best with your Candy Crush game - good job in reaching level 80! I kept dying at level 30+. Any tips for a newbie?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous1:20 AM

    LOL anon2 i just had to reply to you about liking a beautiful girl with a bf, stop trying to win her. She's with her bf for a reason. If she wants you, she knows you exist, so stop trying. How would you like it if some other guy tries to steal your girl from you?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous12:48 PM

    But she's so so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These photos are too cute ^__^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous3:28 AM

      Sophie, happy chinese new year! Enjoy ur day with ur love ones. Hope you have a prosperous new year.

      I saw ur twitter regarding ur scratch marks from ur cats! Apply lotion ok.

      Take care and enjoy

      - K

      Delete