Top Social

Stavanger

Saturday, December 29, 2012
Hello from Stavanger, Norway!
I'm amazed to be in a place smaller than Singapore haha. So not used to that.

Stavanger is the 4th largest city in Norway (which by land size, is sooooo much huger than Singapore) but only has a population of 120,000. And the whole of Norway only has a population of 5 million. Which is Singapore's population lol. Although size-wise we're barely the size of one of Norway's largest cities.

So anyway I'm staying with Viva Leng & she's been introducing me to Norwegian culture :D
And we headed out last night & probably this night too :D
Her room is so much bigger than mine (as per most Singaporean homes ugh), so jealous!



Finally a friend around my height! So we can wear heels together!
I bought 2 new pairs of heels from Zara while traveling :X

I look more Asian next to her O.O
Although we're both half-half Eurasians



~ Toodles ~ 
I'll be back in Singapore on the 31st, in the afternoon. Just in time for New Year's Eve countdowns!

16 comments on "Stavanger"
  1. I didn't know Norway's population was so small but then again, I never thought about Norway before. I like Viva's lights, it brings a sense of fun into the room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of you look alike!!! Or is that because you're both half Eurasians. Haha. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should visit Europe more :D you'll like it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:07 PM

    she's prettier than you. her face is not pointy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two could be super models! Wtf...beyond gorge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh what are your heels like?! Photophotophoto plz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I AM loving your earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3:21 PM

    Nonsensical! You both look totally non-asian LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you have a Happy New Years!!

    *now your newest follower via greader. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous4:54 PM

    Hey finally!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous2:30 AM

    Hello sophie!

    Hope you remember me! I am the girl who asked you to blogged about korea! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

    Anw i think ur pretty( i know i said it ald in my previous comments to you ) but reading the comment above who said ur friend is much more prettier than you so i have to comment and remind you again that ur very very pretty. Haha

    So are you in spore or still in europe? Please wish ur mom happy new year for me! Thanks. Take care.

    - K

    ReplyDelete
  12. Show us the heels! Haha it's good you got to wear heels and not feel bad/awkward etc about it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gosh. Both of you are so pretty. >.< And also, you two could pass off as sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous12:16 AM

    Norge <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Do you know that the average guy's height in Malaysia is 165cm and Singapore's is 170cm?

    I'm from Malaysia and I'm your height! Thus I own 0 heels. :(

    xx
    http://www.angelkein.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm from Norway STAVANGER!!!

    ReplyDelete