Top Social

Mink

Thursday, March 01, 2012
HELLO MARCH!
It seems like just a week ago that New Year's Eve passed O.O

29th Feb - The Leap Year Day - bears zero significance to me beyond reminding me of that local movie (creatively titled The Leap Years)

WAIT. 
I LIKED the movie. 
The annoying part was how illogical it is to wait meet a person every 4 years. 
And then lie & tell him you no longer have feelings for him -_- 
They only got together after 16 years (4 Leap Years)! 

♬ ♬ 

Second time ever at Mink for a friend's friend's farewell! LOL. 
Actually to be precise it's a friend's boyfriend's friend's farewell. Ok.

Photobucket
The club has nice strobe lights!

Photobucket
My friend Daphne, obsessed with her red lipstick being intact for photos!

Photobucket
That's the DJ console, behind which are the words "Weird & Wonderful" (changes colour)

Photobucket
Hazel & Daphne!

P.S. Is this an odd time to say that "Daphne" was one of the names my mom liked for her baby girl?
Daphne Willocq O.O
Actually that sounds ok.

Photobucket
More cool light effects (accidental)!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sparklers with the drinks! 

If you guys were wondering, I hardly drank! Like, practically nothing.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Enthusiasm...

Photobucket
Wow Hazel super on form that night hahahaha.

Photobucket
This is me squashed into a picture with Daphne & Maggie (far left).

Photobucket
This is me squashed into a picture again, made to wield the camera & being attacked by a strange hair-sniffing Hazel... The problem with being the one with the camera is that you get harangued for days on end after that to upload the photos to Facebook!

Photobucket
Random hat taken from I don't know where!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Elroy (his farewell!) & John

Photobucket
O.O insanely heavy
Also the most/only decent photo of me of the night.

Contemplated bringing the hat home (I persevered for a long time) but just before we left I came to the heart-wrenching conclusion that I don't need anymore useless novelty stuff.

In school one day, at the NUS FASS canteen:
Friend A: "If he weren't rich you wouldn't date him." 
Friend A: "Your lifestyle can't take it. You don't even eat at coffee shops."
Friend B: "What! I'm eating at a coffeeshop now what!"
*crickets*
Me: "Dude you just asked me if the Yong Tau Foo stall auntie accepts NETS"
7 comments on "Mink"
  1. Wow that's a really big bottle of vodka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:39 PM

    I dunno why but Elroy has some sort of resemblance to Alaric :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isabel: IKR! O.O

    Anonymous: Haha if I look at it... yeah I guess a little!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:59 PM

    Is Elroy Arissa Cheo's brother?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous: Yes! Haha that's why got such big bottles of Vodka what hahahaa. How you recognise??? You can't really see from the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:39 AM

    Hazel is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:18 PM

    the necklace is really pretty! care to share where it's from? thanks!

    ReplyDelete