Top Social

LadyHaute

Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Did a blogshop shoot for LadyHaute the other day so here are some photos from it!

Photobucket
This is an ASOS-inspired piece & I got to keep one!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also got a pair of grey shorts from them which are really comfy! LadyHaute was actually around quite a long time ago but the owner stopped & then decided to re-launch it properly again; she's super nice so you're in good hands!

Photobucket
Random outfit pic.

Photobucket
Random top taken from my mom's closet haha.
Shorts - online (shop is now closed). Bracelets - H&M.

These shorts are actually DIY-ripped by the girl anyway (obviously I paid her to do it!) so that means anyone can do it really! One of my all-time favourite shorts is cut from old jeans.

Photobucket
Never knew that there is a Singapore Chinese Opera Museum haha.
And... "museum" is one of the few specific words I always have problems spelling.
I misspelt it both times above. Thank goodness for auto-correct.

Photobucket
Sultan Mosque near Arab Street. I didn't go in because females have to wear this robe thing to cover up.

We had to do a few short interviews for our Soci of Religion project so that's how I found out that Muslims have to tithe 25% of their earnings! For Christianity it's 10%. According to my Hindu friend, there is no stipulated amount in Hinduism.

LOL so now you know which religion to pick.
*JOKE*

Photobucket

Photobucket

Headed over to the Perumal Temple (Hindu) at Serangoon Road after that, passing through Little India.

Photobucket
INSANELY CROWDED!
I'm stunned to see this many people in a single place & this was basically the sight everywhere. So that makes A LOT of people in Little India alone! Machiam music festival hahaha. Almost as crowded.

Me: "I went to a Hindu temple"
Friend: "You mean like a mosque?"

General knowledge fail. (Social Studies)/(Moral Education)/(Misc 30 minute timeslots teachers hate because they can't cover schoolwork) fail.

Will update soon! 
I have been incredibly busy catching up on gossip & stalking for the one week I was away. 
Life is hard. Bye!
6 comments on "LadyHaute"
  1. Your legs can go on forever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww. actually, it's not 25%. it's 2.5% of the earnings. :)

    great photos thou.

    love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:55 PM

    It's 2.5%, not 25%.

    ReplyDelete
  4. O.O our Malay interviewee said 25% hahaahhaa ok Alaric die liao. His topic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:28 PM

    where are the shoes from!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous: Far East Plaza, level 2. Just come up the escalator & take the alley on the right, it's a shoe shop at the corner further down.

    ReplyDelete