Top Social

Photo Spam

Thursday, April 09, 2009
Okay not exactly the nicest backdrop, but I present to you my St Margs juniors:


Antithesis.
(P.S. I think my camera lens were dirty).

Few hours later:
"Hello Sophie? Where are you? Sherry's very high."
WHAT'S NEW.










Went down to Zouk to get chops, and then to Park Lane for L4D again hahahaha woohoo! Getting caught with midnight surcharge after because Chloe couldn't hold her bladder till we got back to Zouk sheesh. Buying bubble tea! (P.S. I like mango green tea with jelly the most. Followed by mango milkshake.)




NO ONE IS TO SAY THAT HIS LEGS ARE SKINNIER THAN MINE OK.


Holiday Inn opposite Zouk where we got a Smirnoff bottle for $35. Played Category games like Artistes whose names start with _ (insert alphabet) or Countries/States/Capitals starting with _ (insert alphabet). Brandon pretty much owned at both. Like seriously he knows the most obscure countries. Then again, my Geo Challenge isn't tip-top either.

LOSER OMG even of her own admission, she only had like 3 cups.





Chloe, Zach, Jude





Irwin!

Diana and Huda (who refused to come L4D).








Visibly that's not Jeannie's hand. Unless she has manly hands. I Don't Know actually. I should check.


Jude and Nick, who was the first person ever to burn my hair I think.








Hehehzx all we need now is some retarded clique name like Fabulous Four.

Hahahaha Jeannie has a Frolick Girls Outing to Arena tonight. Swing has left for Australia, she's going for a year! Madness.

Marley The Hamster is still has unfriendly as ever sheesh but she has gotten a little fatter so she's doing well folks!

Brandon says no one can compete with him in terms of abs (but they really are not bad haha) wtf gay shit. I got 1970 for my SATs, kinda average but whatever it's enough to submit as extra accolade to SMU cause they asked for a minimum of 1900.

Alright enough with the flash updates, bye bye!
Post Comment
Post a Comment