Top Social

elle me regarde

Thursday, April 23, 2009
Met Valentina on Monday, haven't seen my little (very literally) St Margs junior for ages!
On schedule was shopping woohoo, haven't had time to since I got together with Rudy. Don't know about others, but I don't really like going shopping with boys/boyfriend cause I'd feel self-conscious. Like maybe secretly they think xxx clothing is damn ugly but don't say anything...

Minnie Mouse ring on my pinkie from Disneyland!
And Mango Green Tea With Jelly.

Pictures here onwards are from Valentina's camera. It's a newer version of mine (Sony Cyber-Shot) but hers all turned orange-y and blur!



$5 sunglasses

That's a lip piercing she has. Not dirt.




I look so forlorn haha.

The mini auntie brings out her own personal set of chopsticks.



Apple Crumble! It's nice!




Rudy's Skullcandy

The shoes we both bought. The stupid zipper spoilt the very next day! >:( Sheesh.


Hi you have Marley & Me.

Woohoo the contractor came yesterday, possibly pending a room makeover! I'm looking at cramming a queen-sized bed into my room. And an L-shaped table! I've always wanted one, but my mom surprised me with a purple, peanut-shaped, pink-legged table one day haha. Like seriously the edges are rounded, and if you put anything on the opposite side against the wall, it just drops hahahaha.

And I really like playing Tetris on my phone. Am getting better!

Because I have nothing better to do, these are the ringtones that have accompanied any phone calls on my current phone (bought in November):

Cute Is What We Aim For- Curse Of Curves
Yelle- Je Veux Te Voir
Stars- The Vanishing
Stars- Take Me To The Riot
Modest Mouse- Bury Me With It (current)

The Boyfriend wants to learn to dance like this. Especially the hip akShion at 0:36. Haha quite cool lah.

Mother to Rudy: "You really are very skinny ah".
Haha sad life. Can wear my jeans. (Seriously). Sob.
Post Comment
Post a Comment