Top Social

take me to the riot

Wednesday, February 18, 2009
I am going to Hong Kong!
Classmate (she should now be called ex-classmate) calls, I exclaim "HUH 9days?! Why so long??", hang up, we 3 converse online instead and then shazam I book the 3 of us flights to Hong Kong for 7D6N. All in 15minutes (+/- some minor arguments on whether "last name" meant surname or first name; Gracia, seriously....) isn't technology lovely?

❤peiling says:
CAN WE GO SHENZHEN
Sophie says:
DISNEYLAND
Sophie says:
DISNEYLAND
Sophie says:
DISNEYLAND
❤peiling says:
OKAY we go disney la!
Sophie says:
DISNEYLAND
❤peiling says:
shen zhen okay?
❤peiling says:
thats china btw
Sophie says:
oh.
❤peiling says:
HAHA
Sophie says:
HAHAHA

Okay so world Geography isn't my strong suit (yeah I suck at Geo Challenge on facebook). Budget airline + lodging with Peiling's relative= $300 odd woohoo. 

Sophie says:
haha funny i choose seats near the exit
Sophie says:
in case plane crash
Sophie says:
can jump out faster haha

Sophie says:
anyone want to take swimming lessons with me :(
gracia says:
i can swim
Sophie says:
i also can swim!
Sophie says:
but not doing it correctly
Sophie says:
in case plane crash i want to take lessons

All right I don't exactly have great faith in Jetstar... currently 25 degrees celsius in Hong Kong, hmmm what to wear. Anyway we're going from 26th Feb to 4th March!



Hi look at my feet.

Look at her feet.

Test of friendship! My zebra pumps starting killing my right foot so I made her swop shoes with me. I saw Chloe 5 days straight in a row, and she wore slippers every single time. Tsk.

Yesterday I used 2 hours of my youth attending a talk on a course I am not even mildly interested in joining. Welcome to the dark side! Or how about when Jeannie and I sat at Prata House (not to be confused with Prata Paradise which is opposite Zouk) for 4hours.

Haha but somehow I never really seem to run out of things to do. I still don't sleep as much as I'd like to, and I've so many pending plans (e.g. cleaning up my room, DIY-ing stuff etc) I never get round to.

Another day in the Driving Chronicles, I learnt reverse parking with the poles. Parallel parking for my next (5th) lesson!

Tata, Swing has finally turned 18 so this means she can enter Zouk legally tonight I bet she's damn eggcited...
Post Comment
Post a Comment