Top Social

and so it is

Friday, February 20, 2009
Monday
Met Ben the other day before he flies back to Aussie, it's been a year since we've seen him! HuNg ouTz at Serangoon Garden's Frolick since Jeannie was due to start work in about an hour anyway.

My rings.









Eh like got bangs! Maybe I'll go get full-blown bangs one day but kind of lazy cause bangs really require maintenance. Most hideous is when you get these random partings.


Haven't seen the rat in ages since she ditched us all for her boyfriend. Har har we didn't even remember to invite her for Chloe's birthday since we hardly see her.


Wednesday
Zouk.
Got my poor foot mangled (okay stepped on) by one of Brandon's drunk female friends. It hurt so bad that I started crying and I screamed at him although of course it wasn't exactly his fault. Bruising appeared straight away....

And we're really so unfit, I remember how Chloe kept complaining of a stitch while dancing hahahaha as did Jeannie this time.

Oh and a girl wore the EXACT SAME outfit as Jeannie did, down to the leggings and hair. Jeannie was so anal about avoiding her, going as far as running away alone when she came nearby...




Extreme Titillation, Graveyards and Jagerbombs.











Brandon complained his eyebags were too big and subsequently spent all following photos being all pesky about them. I told him to tilt his head up so they'd be less obvious (I have a rather substantial amount of experience with eyebags...).


See he's tilting!







What succinct depiction of our friendship.

I just joined two F21 sprees. Bought random stuff like toe rings and key covers! Chloe's birthday; turning 19 now doesn't seem very exciting. 

Watched Slumdog Millionaire the other day, was a bit draggy. I liked the scene of the male lead looking down at the female lead in the train station and she's bathed in this dazzling sunlight that makes the whole setting look so ethereal.

The Indian accents were kind of funny though, like how at the final reunion she says "I thought we'd only meet in death" but it comes out I tod wid only meet in deat (yes the "death" was really pronounced devoid of a h) and that totally just killed the line for me. No offence though, and overall I would definitely say the film is worth watching.

Tata.
Post Comment
Post a Comment