Top Social

Thursday, October 23, 2008
23rd Oct 2008, 12:00 AM
someone - sophie: who are your fans?
22nd Oct 2008, 10:42 PM
bac: reading blogs.. seriously. they are not that long.
22nd Oct 2008, 10:18 PM
sophie: I know why many of you, my dear fans, have wondered where i got my graceful long neck. for starters, you just need to be really kaypoh.
22nd Oct 2008, 10:17 PM
sophie: i dont read alot of books, but i do read alot of blogs. maybe that's how i improve day by day, just like how the French since World War II.

Er obviously the "sophie" who tagged is not me. For starters, why on earth would I insinuate myself to be kaypoh?! And I wouldn't shoot myself in the foot saying I have a long neck etc because there's bound to be people saying giraffe after that or something zzz. And I DO read alot of books. Blogs have only been around for the last few years or so, and they aren't exactly the most credible source of information. AND NO I WOULD NEVER CALL ANYONE MY FAN.

Okay buHbyE the Internet's more interesting elsewhere.
Post Comment
Post a Comment