Top Social

Friday, September 19, 2008
Okay Prelim results so far are somewhat ... alright I guess. I'd aimed to pass Math (yes my grades were originally in that desperate a situation), get C for Bio and B for GP. Failed Chem horribly but was expected, didn't study for it. If you feel bad about your Chem results, come find me, mine will cheer you up HAHA.

Got back GP today, was relieved to have maintained a B phew phew phew. The marking was rather entertaining, the teacher who had marked our AQs (comprehension) was so mean!

Compared papers with classmates, here are some comments he left with a thick, jarring pink marker:
"Yes, so what? Move on."
"FRIVOLOUS, TRIVIAL ARGUMENT. SHOCKING!"
"Do you not know the meaning of an AQ? Stop wasting your time." 

Seriously the last one is damn bad erpz but luckily I didn't get anything of that sort.

My essay got moderated down ): The moderator actually cancelled a "well-argued" the first teacher had written wth right hahaha.

"People dwell in unfeeling concrete living boxes where the neighbour is yet another faceless habitue in the game called city life". I wrote alot of such phrases, "city life" reminds me of Sims!!! So fun, there's a Sims3 coming out ooOOoOoh Clair and I are so eggcited about it.

Here's when you get bored waiting:



I was gonna show my amazingz bunny-teeth face but it was really too hideous er so here's a toned down version.

See a shoplifting cop
See the old lady with a gun
See the hero try to run
There's children paying bills
There's monks buying thrills
Mothers weep, children sleep
So much violence ends in silence

14 days and 1 month to A-Levels! 3rd November will see me facing another blank lined paper with which to construct an essay upon woot woot. Actually I start much earlier, 22nd October with French. Sigh.

Playing Sims2 vs Studying?
DECISIONS DECISIONS (har).
Post Comment
Post a Comment