Top Social

Saturday, September 27, 2008
"France is a medium-sized country situated in Europe. It is an important member of the world community, though not nearly as important as it thinks.

France has a population of 54 million people, most of whom drink and smoke a great deal, drive like lunatics, are dangerously oversexed, and have no concept of standing patiently in line.

France has a large and diversified economy, 2nd only to Germany's in Europe, which is surprising because people hardly work at all. If they are not spending 4hours dawdling over lunch, they are on strike and blocking the roads with their trucks and tractors."

HAHAHA hilarious. To me at least. Because to a certain extent many of the aforementioned characteristics are true... Half my genes are from that French pool!

Miao miao this is what Macbooks are good for!






Prelim results:
H2 Math- D
H2 Bio- C
H2 Chem- U (haha erm..)
H2 French- A
H1 GP- B
H1 Geog- U (didn't study for it at all er..)

Okay fairly bad... But compared to my BT2 results (UEU-BS respectively; yes they didn't include my French), it's an improvement!

My class has done well usual. My grades are like below class average for everything except GP! ): Haha there's even a level average for French which is so retarded because it's my score since I'm the only one taking H2 French.

TIME TO WORK MIRACLES FOR ALEVELS.
Post Comment
Post a Comment