Top Social

Sunday, November 11, 2007
Kimberly! says:
WHY YOUR CLASS GOT THEIR OWN BOX FOR LINKS.
Kimberly! says:
I DEMAND ONE FOR MYSELF.

Monday
Raffles Place with Shaun and Kimberly ahem I was the only one on time (for once).

I think Raffles Place is very pretty working in the CBD must be pretty cool but I hope I NEVER EVER have to run after the bus in heels because that is the most unglam ever and I think it's very embarrassing and I already hate running for the bus, I usually just miss it if I can.
































Then Kimberly, Mingqi and Justin came to my house for mahjong! Haha too many toilet breaks and McDonalds yum.

Week-
Shisha Wednesday and then to Fred's house cos he was the only one willing to open his bottle of vodka haha. We watched Jackass2 gross shit and played with his dogs.

Thursday cycling!
Down the slope speed speed braked LIGHTLY to slow down a bit and the whole bike came to an effing halt.

Flying over ow ow ow ow very premature end to cycling ):







Wanted to take a bus down to my area then but we took in the wrong direction and wound up at PUNGGOL omg.

And just the other day I was there (CIP again) and saying it was like Racoon City (Resident Evil's deserted town) and that we'd come back and please please could we act out the movie like pretend Alice and pretend Zombiezz.

Boohoohoo I'm-a-hobbling about.
Post Comment
Post a Comment