Top Social

Sunday, May 06, 2007
The past week was spent doing PI, S.P.A and Current Affairs Quiz (which was..... haha). Oh and detention again my goodness.

Stupid PI finally done, but now there's GPP.

Woohoo there are some who won't know what all this PW (Project Work) lInGo is, just know that SAJC sucks at it and we're all expecting a C.

Didn't do anything the whole weekend, %$&!*# CCA on Saturday morning ))))): and it's gonna be compulsory. Yuckyuck I lovelove sleeping in latelate (noon) on Saturdays.

I'm lazy to do anything but go play Neopets, school sucks and I want to watch Spiderman3! But I REFUSE to watch it on a weekend, $_$

Holidays soon, I desperately need math tuition (and for just about everything else).
________________________________________________________________

HAHAHA from Kimberly's blog:

Did you know Sophie's a perv?! She wants to date hot models so she can ogle at them day and night and collect her saliva in buckets. I just ruined your already ruined reputation. HA HA HA.

We want to go out and as usual, we got no friends and Mok got date with girlfriend so no time for flenzz.

WAHSEH.

Kimberly : D says:
hahaha i am not gettting any replies lah why they so asshole one

Sophie; kiss me with your cherry lipstick says:
hahaha because they are kEWl j2s (although become J1 again) and we are losEr J1s begging our seniors to go out with us

_________________________________________________________________

Gray, quiet and tired and mean
Picking at a worried seam
I try to make you mad at me, over the phone.
Red eyes and fire and signs
I'm taken by a nursery rhyme
I want to make a ray of sunshine and never leave home

Thank goodness for my class at least, if not I'd really hate school.

Hate lessons, hate CCA, hate drifting friends, hate french class, hate the never-ending week, hate weekends that aren't fulfilling enough to compensate for my week.



Post Comment
Post a Comment