Top Social

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Hmm never realised how long my braid is haha.


SOPHIE FOR PRESIDENT!


Omggg Gracia looks....


We both have metal pencilcases!


My Superman is too buff, but he can hide my eyebags.


On our way to SA-RJ rugby semi-finals!

No we are not total bitches who rushed home to change and turn up at the soccer match in home clothes, we have REASONS, got other stuff on okay!

This week hasn't been too good ):
-4 H2 tests this week- Math French Chem Bio

-3 of which were totally screwed up )))): (guess which 3 haha)

-We lost both soccer and rugby semi-finals ):

-And I lost $50 omg )))))))))))): Maybe stolen, dropped, I don't know.


Sophie: I like going out with new friends cos I can re-wear my outfits
Addie: ..................................................
Post Comment
Post a Comment