Top Social

Christmas 2012

Wednesday, December 31, 2014
Remember I mentioned clearing my 2012 Europe pictures by 2014? (I say it like it's normal...)
WELL, ALMOST. I'm still left with my Norway pictures from the days after Christmas. 
But at least I'm not blogging Christmas 2012 in 2015...?

Back to topic. Christmas was spent at my half-sister's countryside home about 2 hours away from central Paris! Imagine my horror when I got there & realised... THEY HAVE NO WIFI THERE.

So... I paid $150 to Singtel for 5 days of data haha.
#wortheverypenny

Here's beginning my last post of 2014 with a selfie:


With my half-nephew, Hugo!




What do people normally do in the countryside? Go for walks...








View of the house from the very end of the garden!

And some cows on the opposite side of the fence.

Some festive cuteness! But #adoptdontbuy #dontbuyapetjustbecauseitscute #bunniesarehardtocarefor

IMPOSTER #1 Spot the guinea pig hahaha

IMPOSTER #2 "Christmas Day. No one has noticed I'm not one of them"










WHAT HAPPENS EVERY TIME A YOUNGER RELATIVE GETS THEIR HANDS ON YOUR PHONE & DISCOVERS THAT IT HAS GAMES. #goodbyephone


I brought Santa hats! I have a ridiculous amount of festive-season-related novelty items.


L'aperitif! Champagne for the adults & sparkling juice for the kids.
I loveeee the crusty toasted baguettes with the various toppings. Major yummy.

Looking at my flip-out screen instead of the camera lens #basicallyeverypersontousemycamera

Random Hello Kitty lock I got from a turn-turn machine at the supermarket!


Began the last post of 2014 with a selfie, ending the last post of 2014 with a selfie.

May or may not do a "summary of 2014" thingamajig...
May or may not do resolutions... (I never do any because I know they'll fail LOL)

Have fun with yours! 
Till then,

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!

♥ ♥ ♥ 

5 comments on "Christmas 2012"
  1. The countryside is so nice ^_^ I love your red hat!

    Laila from Townhouse Palette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can never do resolutions either! -Hanna Lei

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sophie. May i know what the rabbits are reared for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sale as pets! It was a very big mega-shop that also had a pet section, including fish. Did you think they were for food?

      Delete
  4. So much gorgeousness in one post.. I CAN'T EVEN! My favourite post of yours to date! (may be biased..)

    ReplyDelete