Top Social

FLEA

Friday, November 22, 2013
I'm doing a flea TOMORROW with Qiuting & Miyake at Lucky Plaza!

2 - 6 pm
Level 6 at Lucky Plaza, opposite Jolibee!

This is the first time I'll be selling cosmetics/skincare as well! And my accessories!

Firstly ALL my clothes will be going at $6 each, or 2 for $10!
All accessories at $2 each!

And for the skincare/cosmetics… they're basically formed from bellabox(es) + my own items!


Some of my personal items, which include lipsticks, nail polish, eyeliner...

Most of the bellabox(es) are completely untouched other than being opened!

And here's after each box has been packed with my own items as well!
Each box has at least 2 full-sized products inside, as well as the bellabox items & other samples.

As you might know, each bellabox is worth $19.95!
bellabox is a monthly subscription box that allows you to sample cult products!
You can get more details about bellabox HERE.

So I'm basically packing beauty grab bags (but I have no bags to use hence the bellaboxes hahaha) & I'll be selling each one at $10! I only have 10 boxes & you cannot choose which box you want.

Some pictures of my clothes! There's a lot more but no time to snap!



Selling my bikinis as well!



I'm also selling some items that are COMPLETELY BRAND NEW!
These are still wrapped in their plastic!

Once again, ALL clothes (includes the bikinis) going at $6 each or 2 for $10!



And my accessories!

$2 each!

Ok hope to see you guys there! Some of you have been asking if you can take pictures & yes of course you can! :D Would be more than glad to! :D Come say hi to us! See you tomorrow!

:D :D :D

4 comments on "FLEA"
  1. I wish I lived in singapore so I could go. -Hanna Lei

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:10 PM

    Hi Dear Sophie,

    Hope all is well with you. Its been long since i last commented on your post! Miss your blog so much! I spend my weekends reading through your blog but sadly not much updates. Guess you're busy now that you've entered "adult working life". Still wondering so did you pursue to join SIA? I hope you are cos my work requires travel alot and hope I could be in the same flight as you in time to come.

    I miss having you update randomly. Please do not abandon your blog and your readers who is always patiently waiting for your updates.

    Enjoy the rest of 2013 dear!

    - K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:17 AM

    What kind of camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:37 PM

    Omg girl I missed dang I regret for not visiting your blog everyday!!!

    ReplyDelete