Top Social

#OOTD

Tuesday, August 06, 2013
Dug up more unposted #OOTD pictures! These must have been taken sometime in March - April 2013, back when I was still using my iPhone 4S O.O The picture quality is so bad not because of the phone/camera, but because I dropped it & the back screen cracked T_T haha.

Anyhow... iPhone 5 ftw!

And wow these were taken back when I was still doing my last semester at NUS O.O
Time flies.

P.S. As always, if I say "online" it means it's from a blogshop or another & I can't recall which.

| Top - H&M | Shorts - H&M | Necklace - somewhere in Norway | Bag - Longchamp |

| Dress - ASOS |

| Top & Skirt - Online | Shoes - Marc by Marc Jacobs | Tassel earrings - Bugis Village |

| Top - Bangkok | Skirt - Qiuting's shop Rarebits! | Bag - Balenciaga Giant City |

| Dress - Bangkok | Bag - Chloe Paraty | H&M necklace worn as hairpiece haha }

| Dress - Her Velvet Vase | Bag - Chloe Paraty |

The ballerina flats from New Look that I mentioned before, which come in a multitude of colors!
This blue pair is my 4th. I don't know if they're still retailing though, didn't see them the other day :(

| Top, belt & shorts - F21 | I am such a boring shopper

| Top - Bangkok | Skirt - F21 | Bag - Chanel ST |

| Top - Maryjulian on Jipaban | Skirt - Bangkok | Bag - Balenciaga Giant City | Bracelets - ASOS |

| Top - Editor's Market | Skirt - online | Necklace - Soeurs at Cineleisure |

| Top - Bangkok | Shorts - F21 | Necklace - Jipaban |

| Top - F21 | Skirt - Rarebits (I have this in navy blue as well) | Cardigan - Song & Song (from the Budget Barbie episode I did with Qiuting!) | Ballerina flats - New Look | Belt - F21 |

| Top - Topshop | Skirt - F21 | Clutch - YSL Belle du Jour | Bangle -  F21 |

| Top - F21 | Shorts & Blazer - Online | Necklace - H&M |

| Top - Editor's Market | Skirt - Seoul | Rings - Marc by Marc Jacobs & Topshop |

| Top - from godzillion years ago like when I was 17 | Skirt - Online | Ring - YSL Arty Ring | Bag - YSL Mini Cabas ChYc | Necklace - no idea anymore |

Yeah seriously most of my stuff is from F21 or H&M... And every time I pick a certain item to wear, I tend to use it to death for a period of time (e.g. the Rarebits purple skirt or F21 floral shorts or blue New Look flats). Then I don't touch them for months until I re-discover them one day & the cycle repeats.

Ok yay it's the long weekend! Happy Hari Raya & National Day in advance! :D
I shall attempt to sleep early tonight. I will not... play... Candy Crush...

4 comments on "#OOTD"
  1. I do the same thing with my clothes. From how I dress you'd think I only have a few outfits. -Hanna Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. its beutiful and cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:54 PM

    Hi Sophie,

    Have you had any fading issues with your Balenciaga bag? I've done extensive research (ie googled) on Balenciaga and fading, but was wondering what your experience has been. Your bag looks top notch. Do you do anything - leather conditioner etc - to keep it that way?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Actually I wouldn't say I have that issue! My main concern is just the softening of the leather & the bag losing its shape :/ I don't do anything to keep my bag in good condition & most of my friends' Balens have kept their colour as well! What colour is yours/were you looking at?

      Delete