Top Social

Supper

Monday, May 27, 2013
Random supper day at Swee Choon with Yutaki.
For dim sum suppers we either go to Swee Choon (Jalan Besar) or Geylang 126!
They're both well-known & open late so it's perfect for night owls.

Between the two I have no real preference but e.g. Wendy prefers Geylang 126.
These places suck for Xiao Long Baos though haha. 
For XLBs the usual Crystal Jade or Din Tai Fung are still the best.

And really I'm just rambling.
I hardly talk about food normally.
But now that I'm on holiday all I do is think about what I want to eat the next day haha.

P.S. This is still not my current hair colour haha. Old photos.


Experimenting with brown eyeliner instead of black!


Grey tank from F21, blazer from Jipaban, necklace from H&M, shorts bought online.

Don't you kinda feel we spend our lives just... passing through the motions?
We spend every single day just getting it over with. Getting through the Monday to get to Tuesday to get to Wednesday to get a little nearer to the weekend to get to the next holiday to the next end of exams to the next milestone to the next promotion to the next job to the next birthday...

I'm not some kind of hippie that will say you should drop every day & live your life blah blah. 
But really, you wonder where the time has gone.

"January, I fell in love with you. 
February, I thought you loved me too. 
March, things started to fall apart. 

Now it's April and you've left me with a broken heart."

There's still a little bit of May left!
7 comments on "Supper"
  1. Ah I feel that so often! Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brown eye liner really looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:09 AM

    Brown eyeliner suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Theresa2:34 AM

    Hi Sophie, I was wondering if you have started to look for any full-time jobs? I'm graduating from SIM in about 6 months and I feel lost over what to work as. I have no idea what I want to do though. Is there any advice that you could give? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i need hair like yours. mine's a complete mess when it's long that I had to chop it off.

    http://hanaljoofri.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the brown eyeliner on you! And I feel like that too. Like we're not really going anywhere and it's all a routine. I try to learn new things to keep me occupied.
    http://sunlitneverland.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:11 AM

    Yutaki look so good with his hair like that! Different from his usual anime look but he looks good!

    ReplyDelete