Top Social

2911

Thursday, November 29, 2012
Me with bushy Hermione hair.

♥ ♥ 

More pictures in Yutaki's cap!
Let me say this: I don't like baseball caps. No like >:(
Don't find that it looks good on guys either.

Ok lah occasionally of course some people can pull it off but overall it looks... too sporty haha.
Unless the head below has like, insanely sexily tousled hair & a gorgeous jawline. 
Aka Daniel Henney's. Y'know how it is.

So momentary fascination with Yutaki's cause I wouldn't buy one. 
Unless am really going to a baseball match.

Also because nice lighting:




And guess how much this cap cost?
(It was a gift to Yutaki)
.
.
$130
Wtf. Madness! Wouldn't buy ANY hat for $130.
(Except life-saving helmet)

"Y'know next time I'm just gonna tell the job interviewer that I read Freud & all, cuz that's what I went to school for y'know. And that if I can understand Freud, then I can understand anything he throws at me. Except maybe Math. And Chem. And Physics. Ok just hire me already lah ok"

Also debatable whether I understand Freud.

6 comments on "2911"
  1. Anonymous12:21 AM

    Hello Sophie, can I ask what lip colour/brand u are using for your lips in the cap pictures! It looks so gorgeous on you:) thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! and these red wedges are so gorgeous, love them! =)
    I also dont really like cap..I think it looks kinda weird sometimes..

    Bisous ~ Amandine

    unbrinchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the lens flare. Great effect. My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. $130 for a hat! Insane! lol

    www.helenlenachap.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe that hat is worth 130 dollars, I assumed it was a hat from the markets. I really like your heart shaped sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sophie, Can you give us a tutorial on how you style your fringe? Because I have the same long waterfall hair as yours but I always don't know how to style my fringe. But I like yours very much! So please :)

    ReplyDelete