Top Social

Photobooth Tales

Thursday, August 16, 2012
'Sup.

Can you do this?

Or how far can you do this?

16 comments on "Photobooth Tales"
  1. I can do that both ! HA ! I'm elastic , me gusta :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGS! I cant do that.... But it is so cool that you can! Where did you buy the ring light? : D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't go as far as the second one anymore. Poor joints. :[

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't do that -_- my friend can do that lol her hand is so elastic !! she can pull all her finger down -_-

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! can't do this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoa! you are so flexible O_o

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah4:57 PM

    Yes I can do it! Haha awesome. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!! You have one hell of a flexible thumb!!! Cant even do half of it! :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can also touch my index and middle finger to the back of my palm :D Love to see more double-jointed people!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A guy1:53 AM

    Your posts are getting more random.

    I like :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hui Ru11:46 AM

    Hahah I can do e first one naturally but e second would probably break my bones if I force it to bend too much!:p

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow, I can't do that. But I CAN put my feet behind my head, and my elbows are ridiculous, so do I get some cred?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your blue polka shorts! Or is it skirt?

    Lol unrelated :|

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous3:24 PM

    Where is the video of you and Alaric! Been waiting ages for that

    ReplyDelete
  15. steph2:20 AM

    you look like an american apparel model!
    and you've also inspired me to get bangs :3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous1:54 AM

    Your duvet cover from ikea! Lol

    ReplyDelete