Top Social

Lips

Monday, April 16, 2012
Photobucket

Photobucket

New white Blackberry 9900:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I like it! It's supposed to be able to tether a wifi hotspot just like the iPhone can; a friend of mine said it works with her iPad! It would be awesome if my iTouch can connect via wifi to my BB's data!

That was taken while getting my dip-dye hair done (will blog about that soon) so I got bored & also took pictures of my 3 most-used lipsticks (I have lipglosses too but I hardly use them), which are all pink:

Photobucket
Without flash

&

With flash:
Photobucket

I lost the cap to my MAC lipstick like... 5 days after I got it. 
That's why the edge of the stick has a weird shape because my eyeliner keeps stabbing into it haha.

FYI if you keep your old MAC containers (used up the makeup) you can trade it in!
6 containers = 1 MAC lipstick (costs around $36)

Heavy Rotation is a brand we found at Sasa Malaysia, Wendy says it's really good so I got one.

The NYX one is really pink, it's what I'm wearing in the pictures below:

Photobucket

My black top with gold sequin collar is from Hungover Sundays, a blogshop set up by my friends!
(2 of the owners are beside me in the picture above haha - Daphne & Sofie)

Photobucket
With Daphne & Hazel, who is helping to model for their collections!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh yeah this was not long after my fringe had been cut a tad bit too short, so for the last few weeks I looked very toot & wasn't too keen on taking photos hahaha. Ok it looks better here already.

Photobucket
Back when I was still using my old Blackberry 9780!

Photobucket
With Zoe! Who's leaving NUS this semester :(
Hardly anyone is staying on! :(

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Champagne glasses that light up pink when you pour something into them!

Anyway overall I'm terribly lazy when it comes to colours for my makeup. If I find a colour/look that suits, I don't like changing it. Hence I never have a variety of things to recommend. Like sure I think I can pull off maybe girly pink light eyeshadow, or the wingtip-red-lipstick look, #humblebrag but as long as I don't find something BETTER than my current I'd probably never change. Boring as hell haha.
9 comments on "Lips"
  1. Anonymous10:14 AM

    hi i'm using 9900 and i just found out abt the NFC though your blog.

    was wondering, hw do we function it like the iphone's hotspot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sophie, I just wanna ask what's nama/shade of NYX lipstick that you used? It looks sooo flattering on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:35 PM

    Hey Sophie :)

    Do you use any lip balm with your lip sticks? Are there any brands of lip sticks that you've tried that is moisturizing?
    (I prefer lip sticks over glosses as well, but I've used several brands and they seem to dry my lips out :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! The new white bb 9900 is gorgeous. I lost my bb 9780 a few days ago. Temptation to get the new 9900. Anyways, you look gorgeous with or without make up. Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:27 AM

    hello... what is your nyx lipstick color name? i really like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:57 AM

    Really love your blog! Btw, I was wondering, do you have to be based in Singapore to be eligible to sign up to Nuffnang? Or is it international??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous: You download an app & then enable it, that's all. I haven't tried it yet, once I do I'll say if it works & which app!

    Dina & Kimberly: LSS595 Strawberry Milk!

    Emma: Thanks :) I love the new 9900, but the software is personally a bit buggy for me at times although it seems ok for my friends :(

    Anonymous: There are Nuffnang offices in many different countries, like Australia, Philippines, China etc etc! So if there is one in your country it'd be easier to sign up with them. I think Nuffnang SG will be ok with Singaporeans based overseas, but not yet bloggers of a completely different nationality :/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1:51 AM

    Hi,can I knw wat size y wearing for d DIDD signature skinny jeans?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous8:06 AM

    hi,
    regarding the bb wifi hotspot. u need to check with ur service provider or ur bill what u plan, if i am not wrong BIS data might have extra charges, if urs got normal 3g data plan then wont be extra charge

    ReplyDelete