Top Social

Meh

Thursday, September 29, 2011
Actually I think the main image for a blogshop's collection is really important because it decides whether or not I'd click on it? And new blogshops, please remember to hyperlink the image on your front page! So many don't.

Sometimes I receive a blogshop banner/collage and I'm just like... But then again it's not my problem. I have no idea how many new blogshops sprout up each week O.O Everyone wants to do it now! (Just like the coupon-buying business too)

Occasionally I go for a blogshop shoot, and I notice how these new owners are getting older and older. Many are actually full-time day job-holders and some are even married with young kids. (And they bring their maid along to do the ironing of the clothes...)

Haha not making any real point here. I guess basically if you wanna start a blogshop still, you just have to remember how intense the competition is now! No more shoddy taken-at-home photos.

Photobucket

(This is also an example of the kind of photo that is NOT acceptable to sell clothes if you're a blogshop! Hahaha why am I putting down my own pictures... but ok it's not as if I can realistically book a studio each time I have to feature one/two pieces from a blogshop).

Photobucket
Thought that the details of the top couldn't really be seen above so here's another shot!

And because I have nothing to blog about, I'm going to whore out my hamster again as blogging material. I even created a dialogue for him (IKR hahahaha):
Photobucket
*Oblivious*
*Notices camera*
Hamlet: "Eh?"

Photobucket
*teary-eyes*
Hamlet: NOOOO! I wasn't ready! :'(

Photobucket
Hamlet: Wait ah, I prep.

Photobucket
*prep-ing*
*grooms self*

Photobucket
*pose*
Hamlet: There! Better right?

Omg I have no life.........

Photobucket
Random picture of the open-air eating/studying area at NUS' Central Forum, that is meticulously landscaped and maintained (spot the deer-bush)(there are more animal-bushes).

NO ONE GOES except the Angmoh exchange student hahahah (spot the 2 Angmohs). The Asians all prefer the air-conditioned library.

And this was the day the Reebonz bus came to school:
Photobucket

Photobucket

For those who may not know, Reebonz is an online store that sells luxury bags at a discounted price (nothing huge though). Kinda random to set up in school? Haha I don't know I mean... is any student really going to walk in and buy a Chanel after lecture? Lol.

Garfield:
Photobucket
Super fat cat spotted the other day! Ok I think it might be pregnant, but it's still damn fat! Hahahahahaha.

Photobucket
Too bad I didn't get a shot of it sitting down. Its ass was like PHWOAR. Massive hahahaha. Like a lot wider than the length of my foot.

Ok goodbye I'm going out to buy myself a life.
(I'm lying, I'm just going to be playing Sims Social)(You can buy land now!)
7 comments on "Meh"
  1. Anonymous11:31 PM

    hehe your hamlet convo is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:02 AM

    LOL at your randomness. Love the cat part, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hamster is so cute! :D and photogenic too :3 and i love the last line of your post. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:21 PM

    cats with this kind of tummies are pregnant! it looks big cos there are many kittens inside mah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:43 PM

    You somehow reminds of alexa chung :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wondering why would Reebonz would come to a school?

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your randomness. i actually read most of your blog. :)

    you're pretty and kind, most importantly so down-to-earth. a singlish eurasian, i like!

    ReplyDelete