Top Social

NUS Dance Camp Day 1

Thursday, December 10, 2009
OMG SO TIRED. It's 12.23am and I really want to crash in bed but at 12.45am I've to meet my groupmates to work on choreography. And erm.. breakfast tomorrow is at 8am.

Hall life isn't all that fun... the room is TINY and there isn't much privacy. As in overall you just don't really feel like you've your own space to go back to at the end of the day?
And one of the stupidest things I miss about home right now is: the shower spout/head. In hall you can't even pull the shower head away from the wall, it's those stupid stuck-on-the-wall kinds. I mean seriously, what do they think students will do with it? Cut off the shower head and bring it back home??

I just took a chocolate from the Hall's fridge (someone actually left Ben&Jerry's in there. So trusting) but I really want like... prata or maggi now.
Post Comment
Post a Comment