Top Social

It's The Kenetixc Magixc

Friday, July 31, 2009
Supperclub on Wednesday because Kenneth was spinning there.
First time there for the majority of us, it's a pretty nice place to hang out! DJ Kenetixc (who went through a myriad of DJ name changes) played trance for us, wawawee man of many talents; Hard Rock Cafe colleague and our mahjong kaki. Then again that means I'm a woman of many talents since I am also a Hard Rock Cafe colleague and mahjong kaki. Just lacking the DJ spinning part.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Typical.. Secretly zooming in on our faces while pretending to help us take a photo:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
One more for the collection Chloe!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
HAHAHA

Photobucket

Photobucket
Kenneth the DJ!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
DJ Kenetixc in action!

Photobucket

Anyway Blogger is still screwed up for me, apparently only Singnet users are affected? So I'm typing this entirely in HTML, meaning I've to use Photobucket for photos.

Watched The Hangover last night after having dinner at Hard Rock Cafe, AGAIN (it's like we love the place too much), but with Rudy's parents this time. The movie was quite funny, and kind of makes you wish for those moments of pure fun. Like when you've no other thoughts or worries occupying your mind and you do nothing but just laugh with your friends. But that aside, the movie's quite a worthwhile watch if you're looking for a comedy.

Oh and I got the results of my NUS module bidding, I got all three that I had bid for thanks to Emiko's thorough run-through. First semester will see me studying Philosophy, Southeast Asian Studies and Political Science as my cores. I still have to choose 2 more non-core modules, but that's for another day.

Am currently plagued with a humongous headache (like physically, not a mental dilemma) so bye bye.
Post Comment
Post a Comment