Top Social

Zoo

Sunday, March 22, 2009
Sophie: Zoo
Mother: You mean your room?

Smith: "So where are the unicorns?"

Went down to the Zoo where a lot of the animals are free to roam around and I was labelled a menace. It started raining so we missed the Elephant Show, and watched goats fight it out instead. Used a lot of energy forcing Rudy into the snake hut because he's terrified of them and had dinner at the KFC there! Also forgot to bring out my wallet.








K I increased lighting and all that to lessen my eyebags sob.
















The stupid things bit me!!!!!! Should probably have not been trying to pet it though.

Life is getting pretty boring. Everyone seems to be drifting away, I haven't seen some in ages. The only ones I see now are like Rudy and Chloe. WHERE MY PARTY PEOPLE AT? 
I can't remember what we used to do anymore but even if we were just sitting about rotting (usually at Lido), I still enjoyed just being out in the company of my friends. I can't even remember when was the last time we were all there and laughing about something or another. And come to think of it, I don't even know who "we" is anymore.
Post Comment
Post a Comment