Top Social

Monday, May 12, 2008


Surprise party for RachelNg, Addie and I arrived 1hr late but due to conniving, sneaky Sherry who purposely told us the wrong timing, we were actually on time.

Theme was Castles or something, leave it to Sherry Queen of Too Much Free Time, she painted a castle and elaborate invitations, filled goody bags etc etc.

Photobucket
Birthday girlyz.



Photobucket



Photobucket

After cake-cutting was pinata bashing! We'd bought the pinata ages ago but never used it. $25 for something that's to be destroyed, really it doesn't make sense actually.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
ADDIE WAS BAD-ASS BAD AT IT all she did was whine and whine that she couldn't see and went totally in the wrong direction.

Haha gives me great pleasure to say that I shoved her, to which she answered FUCK YOU WHO WAS THAT hahahaha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Camille another hopeless case.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Geog exam today was laughable, I had borrowed notes from a classmate to copy them but forgot to return it to him before the exam and neither of us studied that one because it seemed insignificant to me and he because I had his notes.

And of course it came out. Haha I saw it and thought oh fuck hahaha my fault oops.

I cooked myself sunnysideup eggs with soya sauce and bread for dinner last night I can totally apply for neglected child.

Haha Sunday can be resumed to me coming home at 10.30am after Geran's to see my mom go out, and she doesn't come back till after midnight spending Mother's Day out with her friends.
Post Comment
Post a Comment