Top Social

Thursday, March 27, 2008
So the end of BT1 saw me heading to HomeClub on Thursday and Arena on Saturday. In between and after was just far too much sleeping, Sims2 and all-round pigging out.

HomeClub only because I'm lazy to upload photos.
So Addie and I turned up over an hour late for cheap Fish and Chips dinner. HomeClub that night saw an ABUNDANCE of SAJC students- there were SA councillors, SA dancers, SA soccer boys and SA miscellaneous us. Therein lies the draw of a free party..












I think I'm sneezing.





Take note all SAJC-ians reading (god knows who, maybe none), spot check after flag-raising tomorrow!

Ooh taxi horror story for me the other day ):
I boarded a taxi because it was raining and it was a pretty long ride to forgot-where, totalling $12.30. I handed my POSB card and was relentlessly grilled- "Sure this is not a Cashcard?" "This NETS card meh" yadda yadda.
Swallowed my indignance and reieterated to the selectively-hearing cab driver that YES it was a bank card.

Damn cab driver doesn't know how to use his NETS machine to charge the fare to my card. Still remaining very cordial I tried using the machine too but don't know what's wrong with his, it just couldn't work. So I handed him the only cash I had, which was $10. So that leaves us a grand balance of $2.30 WOW A MASSIVE FORTUNE.

Most drivers would just let it go, come on it's $2.30 out of $12.30, not say out of a $4 cab ride. HE, insisted on driving me to the nearest ATM to withdraw money for a measly $2.30. As I got out of the cab I considered just walking off but never mind I clawed through the wet bushes and withdrew the minimum $20.

Handed him his damn $2.30 and then asked him if he could drive me back to my drop-off location and he FUCKING REFUSED.

LIKE OMG MY FAULT YOUR FUCKING MACHINE DOESN'T WORK IS IT?! LIKE YOU FUCKING DRIVE ME AWAY TO WITHDRAW MONEY YOUR FAULTY MACHINE CAN'T ACCOMPLISH, LEAST YOU CAN DO IS DRIVE ME BACK? AND IT WAS FUCKING RAINING.

"UNCLE! It's not my fault your machine doesn't work! My card works with the ATM so it's YOUR machine that's at fault!"
Etc etc. And the problem is, he spoke only Chinese? I managed to say all that in Chinese but not all the adjectives I'd like to unleash i.e. unreasonable.

So finally I got out and slammed the door as hard as I could but even in my fury I could tell that he'd won because I was the loser walking in the RAIN BACK to my drop-off location while he'd happily maneuvered to a nearby taxi stand.

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.
Post Comment
Post a Comment