Top Social

Monday, October 08, 2007
Haha uh pretty massive number of photos!
Anyway PROMOS OVER I'm so happy cos no I can waste time without feeling guilty (a very favourite pastime).

My weekend!

Friday
Finished H1 Geog exam at 3.40pm, got my cab stolen by some BITCHY AUNTIES so I decided to endure the sweltering heat and took a bus home.


Dropped by on classmates having dinner but didn't join them



Met Sherry, Phebe, Addie, RachelNg and Camille! Er we ate at Taka FoodCourt please haha.


Wound up at Borders where I happily showed Sherry all the super lame cheesy romance novels with so-called steamy love scenes! Haha I remember one line: "And he turned his attention to the golden bush between her thighs"
Wtffff right......................


Teehee our dance moves hahahahahahaha





Addie and I left and met Sonia and Chris, we stopped at the Cellar to say hi to Audrey and Weifen who eventually joined us too for sheesha!

Sophie: I'm hungry you all ordering anything?
Others: NO I just ate/you fatty/etc
SOPHIE'S food arrives
Others: Can I try?
AHEM and they didn't stop at trying and finished up all my food so we had to order more oink oink.

Saturday
Met Valentina and Sam at Cityhall I cabbed there cos Valentina will scold if I'm late (which is er, like always) waste my money $_$. I ABHOR/LOATHE/HATE going through Little India-Chinatown-Bugis area because it's always so DAMN CROWDED.

Wound up in town:



Oink

Sam left and it was just Valentina and I (two spinsters hahaha).
Purple scarf is not mine! Is Valentina's! She bought like 2 more please so we all wore for fun.












HAHAHA terrorist!


Eh eh is not that got so many pcitures of me, there's TONS more of Valentina but she hasn't uploaded hers yet and I cannot post up any of her without her approval haha cos she wants to edit them like the one below:












Those were the original kueh thingys.


Kueh thingys after I decided to squash them.




Omg we spent 15mins in that toilet please hahaha cos Valentina wanted to change hairstyle.

Met Addie so she wore Valentina's 3rd scarf errrrr 3 of us each wearing scarves haha.

Valentina left, Addie and I met Audrey to go Timbre.
Haha my drink tasted the nicest cos Addie was too poor to afford anything other than carbonated water and Audrey's mint-whatever tasted like grass hahaha.

Gross a guy stumbled past us and just totally VOMITTED as he ran down the steps the semi-digested food was flung everywhere fucking sick we changed places thank you.

Haha dedications to Slutty the singer/dancer from us his xoxo seCreT adMirerS.

Sunday
Ben's surprise birthday/farewell party!! Addie, Jeannie and I reached his condo at like 6pm (okay 6.30pm, we were late).

Haha we opened the function room door and like 30 puzzled faces stared back at us omg awkward silence for a few minutes...............

Our fault that we don't know that many people from CJC meh!! Haha luckily Prema broke the silence and we er, helped ourselves to the buffet lorz.

It got a bit boring cos we didn't know majority of the 80-strong crowd of guests, who were like mostly from CJC and in their cliques so Jeannie and I headed down to the pool:













Ben FINALLY was called home by his parents at 8pm okay, we had waited like 1hr+ for him.Haha omg his face when he opened the door and we all chorused "SURPRISE"!!!!!


Dammit he didn't cry hahaha




Sonia Mao! Who's girlier but er, still HOTTEST GUY ON FACEBOOK hahahaha GO VOTE FOR HER!!!


Got a ride home with Sonia from Ian haha Ian and his dad were horrified to learn that Sonia's condo had a rape occur there and we protectively sat in the car to make sure she didn't get attacked by zombies along the way to her door.

Ben's flying off this Thursday for Australia! :( I've known him since Sec3 when he was hairless and short (like 162 cm haha).
I remember the day he suddenly turned up and said "SOPHIE I'M YOUR HEIGHT NOW" and we were like NO WAYYYY.
Yeah so he's my height now and still hairless haha.

WILL MISS YOU BEN!!



Monday
School was a total waste of time today we had no lessons and no programs at all I have no idea why they even asked us to come.

Haha so Addie and I left early and self-invited ourselves to Darrell's house hahaha. The 3 of us huddled in his tiny room on the bed in COMPLETE DARKNESS and watched ResidentEvil2 er...Darrell is no brave protective boy hahahaha.

Cooked lunch and then watched more nonsense on his computer hahaha
"I'm shaking in my sari!!"

Not going school tomorrow no use anyway haha.
Post Comment
Post a Comment