Top Social

Wednesday, March 14, 2007
YESTERDAYYY-

Woohoo Cheryl and Camille came to my house, Camille stayed over for StJames!


Cheryl and I with my NEW NEW camera that Addie and I both bought, Sony CyberShot T50, touchscreen yay!!

We paid for our cameras OURSELVES okay $_$






Camille dressing girly!


We went Vivo for dinner!




Cheryl, Sophie, Camille


Sophie, Cheryl, Camille!


Cheryl's taking the picture haha.


With the mega long straw Cheryl created haha.



Romp2 at St James!


These are my friends. They are happy.


My friends like to use my new camera.


Haha met Bryant and the useless "t" at the back of his name.












Ka-ching!


Hmm I have no idea how we got the special lighting.


Sophie, Cheryl, Sonia, Camille, Teresa!

Hmm Romp2 was okay only lah, somehow we didn't really have the mood. HAHA let me mention that Cheryl had to go home at 12.30pm!!

And we started messing around with Angelin's sunglasses:




Haha Daryl lurks in the background.







Then Sonia, Camille, Daryl and I went Arab Street to Sheesha!


Free the Palestinians, woohoo










I lost the right side of those earrings! ))))):


Sonia, Daryl. Haha Sonia looks on with amusement.






And Sophie is envelopped in her puff of smoke.
Post Comment
Post a Comment